From Capsil Wiki
Please note that this Wiki does not allow anonymous edits while the CAPSIL consortium is building the core CAPSILs.
- To create or edit pages, please register or log in.
- To start an account, please email Alexander Ufimtsev at email@example.com
Creating a new page
There are two main way to create a new page:
- Using the search box (on the left of the page), search for the page you wish to create. If it doesn’t exist you will be invited to create it.
- Using the CAPSIL Wiki’s URL. Type in the CAPSIL Wiki’s URL (i.e. http://capsil.org/capsilwiki/index.php/ARTICLE) and replace “ARTICLE” with the name of the page you wish to create.
Further information regarding creating pages can be found here.
Formatting a page
- Depending on the topic of your page, templates to help structure the formatting and layout of your content can be found here. These are only intended as a general guide.
- Each template can be opened for editing then copied and pasted into your new page. IF you have not used a Wiki before, this option maybe useful as the headings and some formatting examples will be provided.
- To help you format your page a useful MediaWiki Cheat Sheet can be found here
- Some of your questions may also be answered on the MediaWiki FAQ page
To assist the addition of content to the CAPSIL Wiki, please refer to the following templates: